Coronavirus COVID-19 Preparedness
CTBC Bank has been actively monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking actions to protect our employees, our customers and our communities. Our branches are open and our call centers are staffed, and you can count on CTBC Bank to be ready to serve you.
For those who continue to visit our branches, please be assured that we have enhanced our cleaning regimen. We also have hand sanitizer available on location and customers may see CTBC Bank employees wearing masks and/or gloves. These are simply precautionary measures, designed to promote the health of everyone who utilizes our branches.
Our bank branches are currently open Monday to Friday from 10AM to 4PM and the following branches have temporarily closed: Los Angeles. We also have numerous convenient alternatives to in-person banking. Thank you for using CTBC Bank for your financial and banking needs. We are Family.
The following is a list of options for non-branch banking:
- General Questions
Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm Pacific Time
- 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking and CCPA Information
Telephone banking is available in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Report a Lost or Stolen Visa® Debit Card
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Internet or Mobile Banking Support
Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm Pacific Time
- Download CTBC Bank App from Apple App Store or Google Play
Account balance, Bill pay, account transfer, mobile check deposit, Pop Money, ATM locations.
Most branch locations are equipped with automated teller machines (ATMs) that allow you to conveniently access your account during and after banking hours. You can withdraw funds, obtain account information, and perform other banking transactions with your debit card. (Transaction fees may apply at non-CTBC Bank ATMs.)
- Allpoint ATM Network
As a member of the Allpoint Network, you will have access to more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs coast to coast. Click here to find your nearest surcharge-fee ATM.
Steps you can take
Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, visit the Control and Prevention (CDC) website
Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
If you have any additional questions, please call 1-888-308-0986
Thank you for using CTBC Bank for your financial and banking needs.