Looking for a fast, secure and convenient way to manage receivables for your business?
With ACH debit initiation through CTBC Bank business online banking, receive funds faster by automatically collecting payments from your customers and vendors. Using batch processing, you will save time and money by initiating multiple electronic transfers directly from your customers’ bank accounts. You have control of the date when the funds are collected, and the settlement date of the transaction is generally within two (2) business days of ACH initiation.
Download Quick Reference Guide
At CTBC Bank, your money is safe in our hands. For increased peace of mind, we provide you with options to make cash deposits through armored courier transport or check deposits through secure courier service. Your deposits are delivered directly to the nearest CTBC branch for same business day deposits. We also provide the convenience and freedom to arrange the frequency and schedule of pick up times to accommodate your business needs. CTBC Bank is committed to the safe transport of your deposits.
This efficient, cost-effective service allows for streamlined accounts receivable processing. It reduces mail processing and accelerates your cash flow and funds availability. Use our online lockbox to view deposited checks and accompanying correspondence on the same day the lockbox deposits are credited.
There are different types of Lockbox services designed to suit your company's needs:
- Wholesale Lockbox for business to business payments
- Wholetail Lockbox for a mix of business to business and consumer to business payments
- Medical Lockbox: Patient payment solutions for patient and/or guarantor level billing HIPPA/HITECH compliant platform.
- Retail Lockbox for consumer to business payments
How Lockbox Service works:
- Instruct your customers to mail in their payments directly to your designed P.O. Box (lockbox)
- The mail is collected multiple times throughout the day
- The mail is opened, sorted, captured, and deposited
- If desired, the deposits are digitally captured and can be viewed online the same day
- Los Angeles, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Newark, DE
Access your Lockbox Account
Remote deposit capture
CTBC Bank Remote Deposit Capture is a powerful tool that allows you to scan checks remotely and transmit the check images to us for deposit directly into your CTBC account. It streamlines the deposit process by giving you the convenience of depositing funds from any location with a scanner, computer and internet connection. It eliminates the need to deliver or mail your checks. Take advantage of CTBC Bank Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), and get access to your funds faster than ever before.
- Improve cash flow as a result of expedited processing.
- Increase efficiency by reducing trips to the Bank.
- Increase savings by eliminating the cost of courier services and reducing deposit related fees.
Zero Balance Accounts
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA) is designed for businesses that need to manage multiple corporate checking accounts. This service automatically sweeps funds from your master account to concentrate those monies on funding your subsidiary accounts. It allows you to link multiple disbursement/collection accounts to your company’s master account, giving you efficient and centralized use of available funds. Whether it is because of multiple segregated duties, or simply geography, the ZBA can help simplify your account management.