1Online Banking, eStatement and Online Bill Pay requires enrollment in Retail Online Banking. 2Debit card includes access to the Allpoint ATM Network with more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs coast to coast and around the world. 3Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require enrollment in CTBC Bank Mobile app via Apple Store or Google Play. 4UChoose Rewards® requires enrollment at www.uchooserewards.com to earn points on debit card purchase.
Online Personal Checking Account FAQs
• What is the minimum balance to open my account?
The minimum balance to open a CTBC Online Personal Checking Account is $100.00.
• Is there an account maintenance fee?
There is no account maintenance fee.
• Am I required to maintain a minimum balance?
There is no minimum balance requirement.
• How can I order checks?
Please visit a CTBC branch or contact Customer Support at 1-888-889-8369.
• When will I receive my debit card?
Your CTBC debit card will arrive within 7-14 days after opening your account.
• How can I access the funds in my Online Checking Account?
• Visit a local CTBC branch • Use your debit card or checks for purchases and payments • Make payments using free online Bill Pay • Get cash back when you shop with your debit card • Get cash from an ATM. (To find a nearby ATM, click here) • Transfer money between your CTBC accounts • Transfer money from your CTBC accounts to accounts you have at other banks using Online Banking or Mobile Banking • Send a Wire Transfer (a service charge applies)
• How do I add money to my Online Personal Checking Account?
• Visit a local CTBC branch • Transfer money between your CTBC accounts • Transfer money from accounts you have at other banks to your CTBC account • Use direct deposit to receive your paycheck or Social Security deposit • Incoming Wire Transfer (a service charge applies) • Deposit check(s) via CTBC mobile app • Send a check by U.S. mail (we don’t accept cash). The check must be payable to you and endorsed with your name and indicate "For Deposit Only to CTBC Bank" and your account number. Mail to: CTBC Bank – VB Customer Support 56 E. Duarte Rd., Unit 108 Arcadia, CA 91006
• How can I enroll to CTBC retail online banking?
Click here to access CTBC retail online banking enrollment page.
• How do I download CTBC Mobile App?
You can download CTBC Bank mobile banking app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
• How do I enroll to eStatement?
Please login to your CTBC retail online banking to update your Electronic Statements preferences under profile. If you have any technical questions, please contact Customer Support at 1-888-889-8369.
• What fees and service charges are associated with my Online Personal Checking Account?
Please refer to the Schedule of Fee provided with the Truth in Savings Disclosures in your Welcome Package or contact Customer Service at 1-888-889-9369.
• What is the CTBC Bank Routing Number?
The CTBC Bank routing number is 1222-10406. It is used for electronic transfers made by ACH (including Direct Deposit) and for domestic wire transfers (from another financial institution within the U.S.).
• Is the Online Personal Checking Account FDIC-insured?
Yes. Funds on deposit at CTBC Bank are FDIC-insured up to maximum allowed by law.
1網路銀行、電子對帳單及網上付款，需註冊中國信託個人網路銀行。 2中國信託銀行金融卡加入Allpoint免收手續費自動提款機網絡，可在全球超過五萬五千台免收手續費自動提款機提領現金。 3行動銀行機手機支票存款，必須註冊並至Apple App Store 或 Google Play下載中國信託行動銀行App。 4必須至 UChoose Rewards® at www.uchooserewards.com 註冊累積紅利點數。.