Important changes and temporary service limitations will occur to your Personal Online Banking beginning at 6:00 p.m. Friday, June 10, 2022 and ending 9:00 a.m. Monday, June 13, 2022. Bill Pay will not be available starting at 8:00 a.m. Friday, June 10, 2022.
We encourage you to review the following information to ensure a seamless experience during the transition period.
SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND PRECAUTIONS:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
As a result of the system upgrade, service interruptions will take place between 6:00 p.m. Friday, June 10, 2022 and 9:00 a.m. Monday, June 13, 2022. The services affected and specific times are outlined below. CTBC Bank Personal Online Banking users may begin using these services again after 9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 13, 2022.
• What is Personal Digital Banking?
|Personal Digital Banking is our brand new personal online banking and mobile banking app. New features include Wires, My Finance, and Credit Score.
- Wire allows you to send wires from your desktop or your phone.
- My Finance lets you link and view in one central place to your accounts at different financial institutions to help you better manage your budget and investments.
- Credit Score feature allows you to view your credit score and credit history.
•When does Personal Digital Banking go live?
|9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 13, 2022.
• Will I have to use a new User ID and Password?
|You will use your existing User ID to login, however, you will be asked to choose a new password after you input your old password.
- You will login using your current User ID and current Password.
- You will be asked to review terms and conditions and you must accept to continue.
- You will be prompted to receive a security text or call that will provide you with a 6 digit code for you to enter.
- Once completed, you will then be prompted to update your password.
• Will I have access to my Personal Online or Mobile Banking app during the conversion?
|You will be able to access your current Mobile Banking app between the afternoon of June 10th and the morning of June 13th, however, it will be view only. You will not be able to make any mobile deposits, or transfer funds, or make payments during that time. On June 13th complete access to the previous version of Personal Online and Mobile Banking will be discontinued.
• Will I still be able to access the previous version of my Personal Online Banking or Mobile Banking after June 13th?
|You will not have access to the previous version of your Online Banking or Mobile Banking app when the New Personal Digital Banking is launched.
• Will the alerts that I have with my current Personal Online Banking work in the new Personal Digital Banking?
|The alerts that you have set up in the current Personal Online Banking will not migrate over automatically to the new Personal Digital Banking system. Once you login to your new Personal Digital Banking you can re-enroll to sign up for Alerts.
• I have scheduled recurring payments, will they automatically transfer over to the new Personal Digital Banking?
|Your scheduled recurring payments will NOT transfer over automatically. Once you login to your new Personal Digital Banking, you can reschedule those recurring payments. We recommend that you gather information from your current scheduled transfers to make the transition to the new Personal Digital Banking easier.
• If I am UChoose Rewards customer, do I have to use a different set of credentials to login?
|You can now access UChoose Rewards from the new Online Banking without a separate set of credentials. To access UChoose Rewards, click on your debit card from the Account Summary page and it will take you to the UChoose Rewards portal without having to sign in again.